Monday, May 25, 2015

Omelette with coconut

Oh boy! Am I in a cooking mode today or what??

There is grated coconut, eggs, shallots and even better, curry leaves. Yes!! I know what to make ;D

The mere thought of a hot omlette with coconut and freshly made brown rice is already flooding my palette. Egg dishes are usually the last-minute go-to ones for their taste and simplicity and mutta porichathu is the queen of simple dishes



What I used
  1. Eggs: 2
  2. Coarsely diced shallots: about 1 tablespoon
  3. Grated coconut: 1/2 cup
  4. Green chilies finely chopped: 2
  5. Curry leaves: a sprig
  6. Salt: to taste
  7. Oil: for frying
How I made it

It's so simple there is only one thing to do ;D

Mix all the aforesaid ingredients ensuring the amount of salt is fine and fry till the egg is done :D :D

TADAAA!!!! 

This dish pretty much goes with anything, rice, chappathi, bread or even simply munch on if you love eggs 

No comments:

Post a Comment