What I used:
- Fusilli boiled in water with salt: 4 cups
- Salt: as per need
- Butter: 2 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil: 1 teaspoon
- Diced onion: 1
- Garlic: 3 cloves
- Ginger paste: 2 teaspoons
- Garam masala: 2 teaspoons
- Meat masala: 3 tablespoons
- Chopped green or red chillies: 1-2
- Minced chicken: 2 cups
- Chopped parsley: 2 tablespoons
- Cubed bell pepper: 1 medium-sized
- Grated cheddar cheese: 3 tablespoons
- In a wok or skillet, melt the butter on low flame with a teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- Add the garlic and then ginger paste.
- Next goes in the onions and chillies. Also add some salt.
- When the onions turn translucent, add the meat and garam masalas.
- Once they have cooked, add the minced chicken. Mix well and cook till the chicken is fully done and the chicken stock has evaporated. This might take a while if cooking with pan closed.
- Once chicken is done, add the bell pepper and parsley. Mix well and cook for 10 minutes till the bell pepper softens.
- Then add the fusilli and toss the contents well so that the fusilli absorbs the taste of the chicken mix.
- Add the cheddar on top and keep aside for 10 minutes before serving.
This was a really quick-to-make dish and trust me, it finishes as fast as you make it.
It's true.. best things come in small packages 😇.