Only basic ingredients, yet it serves a fulfilling serving!
What I used
- Oil/butter: 3 tablespoons
- Grated onion (1), grated potato (1 cup)
- Salt: to taste
- Chilli: 1
- Curry leaves: few
- Beaten eggs: 3
- In a frying pan, saute the onion and grated potatoes with some salt, chilli and the curry leaves till the potatoes have cooked.
- Spread the contents across the pan and pour the beaten eggs over it.
- Once the eggs harden, slide it out onto a plate and turn the omelette the other side up back into the pan, as in a Spanish omelette, to cook the other side.
This was best served hot, with garlic bread :D :D