Monday, December 5, 2016

Beef cutlets

The day I made beef roast was the same day I decided to try the beef cutlets, not because of any particular reason other than the sheer availability of beef. 

More importantly, it was a treat that I had planned for my friends and colleagues. I made this inspired by the beef cutlets we used to buy from the food court in our office building. The kind of cutlets with more substance than just a heavy filling of potatoes. This was rich and spicy beef cutlets. 4 pm was awaited eagerly so we could rush upstairs to the food court and grab 2 cutlets before it was all over. 

That's when I decided I must make these yummy cutlets for a treat :D :D

Since the recipe has a lot to do with the beef roast, I suggest you go though the ingredients and method I have mentioned for the beef roast, then follow the below steps:

What I used (extra ingredients not mentioned in the recipe for beef roast)
  1. Eggs: 3
  2. Bread crumbs: 2 cups
  3. Oil: for deep frying
How I made it
  1. To make cutlets, grind the beef roast in a mixer and make small flattened patties. 
  2. Dip each patty in egg wash and coat with bread crumbs. 
  3. Repeat the process of egg wash, bread crumbs once again for really crisp crust.
  4. Deep fry in hot oil to get spicy crispy beef cutlets.

Beef cutlets and hot coffee is a to-die-for evening snacks.

But of course, if you can't wait till evening, just make it any time and have it with anything or even better idea, don't wait for a combo, simply munch on it as soon as it off the stove :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment